Fujinon TSX1440 Techno-Stabi Image-Stabilized Binoculars
Building off the success of the 14×40 TSN IS binoculars, the Fujinon 14×40 TSX1440 Techno-Stabi Image-Stabilized Binoculars get an upgrade with a wider stabilization range of ±6°, a buoyant chassis design, and the capability of running on rechargeable NiMH batteries—significant improvements over the regular model.
With these new X version binoculars, you can enjoy the high power of 14x magnification without having to use a tripod. You’ll see the details of far-off subjects without the distracting hand shake that typically spoils the view of traditional high-power optics, and you’ll find them especially useful when glassing from a moving vehicle or while running a boat across choppy seas.
- Two-axis ±6° image stabilization keeps views steady against natural hand shake, vibration from moving vehicles, and pitching seas
- Powerful 14x magnification is ideal for nature watching, birding, sporting events, concerts, and wide-field astronomical use
- 40mm objective lenses provide the light-gathering capability required to keep views bright and clear in all conditions
- Reverse Porro prism light path produces a more compact housing versus traditional Porro designs
- 4-element objective lens system and 6-element eyepiece lens system correct chromatic aberration to produce accurate colors with reduced fringing and halos and edge-to-edge sharpness
- Anti-reflection fully multi-coated lenses maximize light transmission to keep views bright and clear with accurate color representation
- 210-foot field of view at 1000 yards
Prop 65 Warning CA
There are no reviews yet.